Saturday, October 2, 2010

Caturday Presents: Faucet Fun

Willie and Kimmie have recently discovered faucets. Apparently when you are a cat, fresh water out of a bowl just doesn't cut it. Nope, you have to have water straight from the source. I've almost been late for work just about every day this week because they are most amused with the water first thing in the morning...and their amusement amuses me.






Her head was soaked after this. I tried to give her a little Mohawk, but she was having none of that.




I thought cats were supposed to be adverse to water!

What is your favorite part? How Kimmie sticks her whole head under the faucet? How she gets water up her nose? How she gets a soaking paw then flings it all over everything How Willie acts like he is too cool for the faucet, when he actually loves it?

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute! I love when Kimmie flings the water everywhere then licks her paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part best where Kimmie bites the water, then drinks. I think it's because it's not only a toy, but it's refreshment!! Smoosh does it too...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Kimmie sticks her whole head under the water....she was determined to get that water at any cost! :)

    I always thought cats hated water too, but our two younger ones will go sit in the tub after I shower and get wet while licking the faucet and getting whatever bit of water they can out of it - even if it drops on their head occasionally!

    ReplyDelete