Thursday, October 28, 2010

Snapshots of Life: 5 P.M.

I'm a total sucker for documenting my life.  I love scrapbooking.  I take an obsessive number of pictures of my cats...nightly.  I am constantly taking cell phone pictures when I'm out-and-about. 

So when I saw this new feature on Eighteen25, I knew this would be another great way to document!! How it works is every Wednesday night, the site will post a time for everyone to take a picture the next day.  So then you have to take a picture at that very moment of whatever you are doing.  Today's time was 5 P.M.  Here's my picture:


I was really hoping that this 5:00 P.M. shot would be of me actually shutting down my computer for the night, but alas, I had to work past 5 again tonight! (One more week, one more week. I can do it!) So instead, here is what I was doing at 5 tonight- finalizing workpapers for the quarter. Good times. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so neat!! What a great idea. I hope that in the coming weeks, one of your 5 PM pictures is of you holding a baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool. My computer is pretty much always shutting down at approximately 5:01 pm on weekdays.

    ReplyDelete