Friday, November 26, 2010

Snapshots of Life: 4 P.M.

Snapshot of Life: Thanksgiving Edition!!  We had our Thanksgiving dinner at 2 yesterday, so by 4 P.M., we were all ready for a nice, long turkey-coma nap!!

  
Truff and I in our pre-turkey coma.



Sister and B-i-L right before a nap.
The Goog already in his turkey coma.
 The Goog had was in such a good turkey-coma nap that I was able to sneak in, take a nap, and then sneak out without him even realizing I had taken my own turkey-coma nap.  He asked me where I napped and I told him "right beside you" and he didn't even realize it!!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. that's great that he didn't even realize you had napped alongside him....must have been a great nap! ;) glad you are able to be there visiting and away from the stress of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gave you a blog award on my page! Go check it out: http://mariahsmile.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-didnt-know-i-was-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete