Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello?

Hello?

Is anybody still out there?

No I haven't completely abandoned my blog. It has just been a crazy busy couple of months.

I spent half of December in Florida. Most of that time was visiting my new little nephew, with a couple days for a business trip thrown in.

Then came Christmas and the Goog's birthday then my birthday. I had all intentions of starting back blogging over New Years...

...then I came down with the flu on New Years day. A really BAD case of the flu with a 104 degree fever and a trip to the ER.

Then my grandma passed away.

Right now I'm in the middle of the busiest time of year at work.

I just wanted to thank anyone out there still reading this for sticking with me. I have a new blogger app on my iPad and not 1, but 2 brand new cameras so hopefully I will get back into the swing of things!



3 comments:

  1. I'M STILL HERE!!!

    You didn't tell me you blogged! You have to warn me of these things! You need to take some pictures of cats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just got back blogging too. You're not alone, hope all is well and you can start blogging again too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ipad app did you add for Blogger? I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete