Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sombody's Turning 30...TODAY!

My sister-in-law, Amy, turns the big 3-0 today. I hope she isn't too stressed about the next decade of her life, because from what I hear, 30 is the new 20. It is waaay cooler than being in your 20s. In fact, I should probably cry myself to sleep every night for the next 2 1/2 years until I turn 30.


Here we are being un-planned twinsies in our matching blue shirts that went along with our matching cameras.  Amy always gives me a run for my shutterbug title at all our family functions.  I was going to post some really old, embarrassing photos of Amy, but all the old pictures I had of her were even MORE embarrassing for the Goog.



So happy, happy birthday to you, Amy. JUST for you, I made a huge sacrifice and ate this 4-layer Reese's peanut butter cup cake because I am what you would call a piggy-piggy oink-oink thoughtful!

If only I could remember who else turns 30 in 6 days...

2 comments:

  1. I love that there are bites missing from the cake!! Happy Birthday Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT IS IT ME IS IT ME?????????????????????????????

    I also hear 30 is what the cool kids are doing. In fact when I tell people I'm turning 30 they are all, *yawn* what's on TV? ie NOBODY CARES.

    Happy Birthday Amy!! Hope your day is great!

    ReplyDelete