Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crusin' at Sea

This is a scheduled post. I'm out in the middle of the ocean right now.
Today is our Day At Sea. It seems odd to me that we can get to Nassau overnight, yet it takes a FULL DAY to get back to Castaway Cay. Makes you wonder if we are just turning circles in the middle of the Atlantic.



We'll probably be doing some "relaxing" on our Day at Sea. Of course, by "relaxing" I mean, sitting by the pool (with me taking pictures), sitting on lounge chairs on the 4th deck (with me taking pictures), reading books and watching movies...after I take pictures. I've have to document our relaxation just so that I can go back and prove to the Goog that we did, in fact, relax.


The Day at Sea is also a good day to get Shutterbuggy and meet and greet with some characters. I'm thinking jazz hands, and lots of them.


I'm hoping no matter what happens during our Day at Sea, we at least get one thing. It is the most awesomely amazing thing in the history of amazing things and it is 2 words: Dessert Buffet.  The Dessert Buffet is about 5 tables, all pushed together with every type of dessert imaginable down either side. Then there is a chocolate fountain in the back. Oh, you don't want a ton of sugar? That's cool because there is also a tiny little sugar-free dessert table in a far dark corner of the room.

I'm going to go slip into my sugar coma until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. om nom nom...chocolate...mmmm! My hubby and I have a pact to eat at least one thing consisting of chocolate every day, it makes us nicer people...I think we would be the nicest people in the world after bellying up to that spread!!!

    ReplyDelete