Sunday, June 13, 2010

Setting Sail on our Great Cruise Adventure

I'm scheduling a weeks worth of blogs so that my blog subscribers can share in all the cruise-y related fun. You're welcome.   I'm writing these blogs during my 13+ car ride to Florida on my fancy new iPad, a 1st anniversary present from the Goog.

The Goog and I have been on 2 Disney cruises, one in Aug 2006 and another in Dec 2008. We are old pros when it comes to cruising.  So the posts over the next week are my guesses on what we will be doing on this cruise. We are also going on this cruise with my parents (first time cruisers), Sister (first time DISNEY cruiser), and B-i-L (also a first time cruiser). I've been acting as our cruise director for months now, making sure all our paperwork is filled out and giving tips and advice on what to pack and do while we are on the cruise.

"Day 1" of the Cruise is really more of a half a day...that is why it is important to get to the cruise terminal as early as possible so that you can get on the boat as early as possible therefore maximizing your cruising fun and also getting your money's worth.



Typically first days don't include too many activities.  The Goog and I will give my parents, Sister and B-i-L a tour of the boat, then we'll eat, go to a deck party, and eat some more! 


Make sure you come back every day this week to see where in the Caribbean we are each day. Adventures Away!!!

1 comment:

  1. Me and the baby are so excited for all the food! And everything else!

    ReplyDelete