Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day / Welcome to my blog

It's the moment you've all been waiting for (and by all, I mean my sister. Not sure anyone else has been highly anticipating this moment)- I've finally started my own blog.

It's only been 2 and a half months since I first wanted to start my own blog. I was going to start it as a news year resolution. I had all kinds of things to blog about too, like my trip to Disney World in December and visiting my sister and going to Chicago all by my lonesome for a business trip. But I work in financial reporting/accounting, so January through mid March always end up being a big black hole where all I do is work. When I'm not at work, I'm eating dinner or asleep. That's it. So no time to get bloggy.

So now that I finally have a life back, I decided that the next best day to start a blog, besides the new year, was Pi Day (3-14, get it?) Pi day is a pretty big deal around my house, since my husband, which I'll just call the Goog, is a physics teacher. He, and me as his loving wife, always celebrates these science-y and math-type holidays. We are super cool like that. What better way to celebrate this important day, than by starting my own blog?


Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

  1. this is like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one!! I'm so excited for your blog. It's going to be legen -- wait for it -- DARY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda has been so excited about this! Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for new blogs....now maybe your sis will shut up about it. TOTALLY KIDDING! She hasn't been that bad.

    ReplyDelete